Want to know more about mental health?
(One in Four ceased publication in May 2014. A final issue will be published in 2014)
Want real life stories from people who’ve been through it and lived to tell the tale?
Want the latest news, views and opinions?
One in Four is a glossy full colour quarterly 32-page quarterly magazine written by people with mental health difficulties who lived lived through it and found ways around it. It’s the perfect guide to getting stuff in your life sorted.
Inside every issue:
- Features on what it’s like to experience mental health difficulty and what to do about it
- Reviews of latest websites, books and events
- Myths about mental health busted
- Interviews and real life stories
Current summer edition features:
- On the spot (not) fine – Job interviews and social anxiety
- Hearing voices – Hearing voices is more common than most think
- Is cognitive behavioural therapy any good? - We roadtest the widely prescribed treatment
- Happy birthday to us – One in Four looks back of five years of mental health publishing
Plus media, stigma, news, real stories, mythbusting and more…
Subscribe for £10.00 per year!
Your organisation can also subscribe at a massively reduced price for bulk orders
Like what we do? Support the project by becoming a Friend of One in Four
To contribute content or advertise in One in Four, contact One in Four
Tell us what you think of One in Four
Have your say on the latest issue of One in Four by completing our online survey