Want to know more about mental health?
Want the latest news, views and opinions?
One in Four is a glossy full colour quarterly 32-page quarterly magazine written by people with mental health difficulties who lived lived through it and found ways around it. It’s the perfect guide to getting stuff in your life sorted.
Inside every issue:
- Features on what it’s like to experience mental health difficulty and what to do about it
- Reviews of latest websites, books and events
- Myths about mental health busted
- Interviews and real life stories
Current spring edition features:
- Telephone thing – If you’re terrified of talking on the telephone you might be surprised to find you’re not the only one.
- I’m the boss of me - Is self-employment a good idea if you experience mental health difficulties?
- Love is in the air -New relationships. New emotions. Same old mental health difficulties
- Mental health and the internet: better than you think – Are the doom mongers right about the damage social media does to our lives?
- The comfort of strangers – Are support groups a good idea?
Plus new, real stories, mythbusting and more…
Like what we do? Support the project by becoming a Friend of One in Four
To contribute content or advertise in One in Four, contact One in Four
Tell us what you think of One in Four
Have your say on the latest issue of One in Four by completing our online survey